PRINTED AFRICAN GOLD

July 31st, 2014 . Joy Kendi
My LUX re-launch outfit. Rocking some African Print fierceness.

My LUX re-launch outfit. Rocking some African Print fierceness.

I love everything about this dress. Seriously cant get enough of it.

I love everything about this dress. Seriously… I can’t get enough of it.

fierce pose.... HEEEEEY!!! :)

Fierce pose…. HEEEEEY!!! :)

So the dress is by me. Had the tailor made it and it fits like a glove. I got the fabric from Nigeria..... Nigeria has some of the best fabric and prints I have ever seen.  I decided to pair the dress with my nude Forever 21 ankle strapped heels, brown and gold structured clutch and finished the look with my fabulous gold cuffs from Jayson Rivers.

So the dress is by me. I had the tailor make it and it fits like a glove. I got the fabric from Nigeria….. Nigeria has some of the best fabrics and prints I have ever seen.
I decided to pair the dress with my nude Forever 21 ankle strapped pumps, brown and gold structured clutch and finished the look with my fabulous gold cuffs from Jayson Rivers.

I gave the dress a slight high-low detail to make sure the dress wasn't too short in the back.

I gave the dress a slight high-low detail to make sure the dress wasn’t too short in the back.

luxd luxa luxh

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY DOLLS XOXO JOY KENDI

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY DOLLS
XOXO
JOY KENDI

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

25 Responses

1. Hera says:

I have eagerly been waiting for this post.Lovely,lovely,lovely

2. Caren says:

Woooow Joy, I noticed the dress from the House of Lux #igniteTheSparkle ad on YouTube before you posted this, but its for like a split second and I thought the dress was gorge. Actually seeing it clearly now, am not disappointed at all, its PERFECT. The high-low effect is doing everything for it. #classy

BTW thanks for the crotchet braid hookup, got them done that weekend and they worked perfectly as protective styling that’s also office workable.

xx

3. Christine Wambui says:

That dress is amazing

4. kris says:

you look beyond gorge

5. annita says:

STUNNNIIIINNNNGGGGG. I want that dress soo bad.

6. Annrita says:

Wooow! That is some gorgeous dress. You look amazing.

7. ain’t no way you could disappoint in this. Loved this outfit.you looked gorgeous.where can I get those cuffs?

8. grace says:

niiice!!! love the fabric. dress looks really good on u :)

9. Alex says:

One question please lol! I’ve been looking for a good tailor because I have this lovely fabric I don’t want to ruin with a bad tailor. Kindly refer me to the guy/lady that did your amaze dress because I needs me an outfit. Love the outfit!!

• Joy Kendi says:

Hs name is haji 0722223575 . He does amazing work. But before you see him you should find a picture of what you want. He works best if he knows exactly what you want.

10. i noticed the hi low detail and it comes out so well cos it’s not exaggerated! lovely outfit!

11. Queen Bee says:

Awesome. I saw some of these photos on fb, didnt know guys got them from here!